Sunday, May 6, 2007

HAWAII






Hawaii was so great. We spent 11 days on Oahu, Kauai & the big island Hawaii. Each island was so different and had a unique feel to it. I have included just a couple pictures from this awesome vacation. The sunsets were AMAZING and the water was so blue!!

The time on the big island was such a treat because we were pampered like crazy. I work for a great company that can provide spectacular incentive trips like this. The food was great and the activities were even better. I was a little worried about snorkeling and seeing what I was swimming with. Once I tried it, I loved it and am bummed that we didn't go more than once. I have included a picture of a black sand beach that was so beautiful on the big island.

I do need to go back and experience Kauai again since I got a little food poisoning and got sick on the helicopter ride. It is a beautiful island, very lush and green, and where I enjoyed the sunsets the most.

I loved this vacation and can't wait to go back. Maybe I can find a way to work even harder so that I can be nominated again. Next year they are going to the Ritz Carlton on Maui. Hmmmmm....who can I bribe :)

No comments: