Friday, November 16, 2007

Graduation

Today I graduated from Physical Therapy. YEAH!!! After 38 appointments, I have learned so much and come a long way. Today I was able to bend my knee to 125 degrees on my own and Charles (my therapist) was able to push it to 130 degrees. My good leg only bends to 135 degrees so this is a huge success and better than I could have hoped for.

We did a little recap today of all the progress I have made. When I first went to Charles, I could only bend my leg to 50 degrees but after the manipulation (where the doctor put me out and bent it for me) and the steroid pack (to reduce the swelling) I am happy to see how far I have come. I still have to continue working it so that it doesn't freeze back up.

No comments: