Saturday, September 26, 2009

New CEA score

My cancer score came down again this week. It is now 10.1. YEAH!!! I was pretty worried that it was going to go up which is not good. So the yucky chemo is working it's trick. I just figured out that I have had my 18th treatment since learning of the colon cancer a little over a year ago. On my way to 20. Hopefully then we can back off treatments a little and have the CEA score stabalize a little.

4 comments:

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

YEAH!!!! That is great news. All of it! We love you!

emilybolles said...

That's awesome! We love good news so keep it coming:0)

Trudy said...

That's what we're praying for!!!! I'll remember to give thanks this week! xoxo

Julie Morrill said...

That is amazing! I am so glad to hear your good news! I meant to call you today, but the kids were home and the day got crazy. What can I do for you this week. Is your mom coming down or are you guys on your own. Let me know. If I don't hear from you, I'll call.
Julie :)