Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Break from Chemo

Last week I had a great time with my "Utah sister" Cori. We went to Park City and stayed in a 2 bedroom condo type room. We just hunkered down since it was cold outside and sewed and sewed and sewed for 3 days. It was so pretty to look out the window and see all the fall colors and it even snowed one day. We also watched about 12 hours of Anne of Green Gables. Love that show. It was so much fun and I'm glad that we were able to get away and have time together.

I have been fighting a cold/flu on my good week. I went in on Tuesday for a treatment feeling OK but not great. Luckily I got to talk to my doctor and he suggested we just take a break for 2 weeks. YEAH!!!!! Today is mine and Mike's 4 year wedding anniversary and next week we are going to San Diego to celebrate. It's also where we went on our honeymoon. I wanted to make sure that I feel really good and so this little break helps a lot.

I will get a new CEA score later this afternoon and will be sure to post it. I'm hoping it has gone down again.

Here's a funny picture of my cute husband. He was noticing dust in the air and so his bright idea was to vacuum the air.

2 comments:

Julie Morrill said...

I'm glad you had such a great trip, and the picture of Mike is hysterical! Love it! Hope you get over your cold soon and can enjoy your trip to San Diego.

Trudy said...

Send Mike over here! I have a lot of dust in my air!

Yahoo on the chemo score!!!!!!